reminds me of the horse drawn wagons from the old west:D
Now I like those wagon wheels, I only have the steel wheels!
Pretty enough for wall art.
very nice picture Shirley
Nice wheels they look like they are in really good shape.Not that I would ....but the expression "I would kill" for those comes to mind.
Great shot! that would have worked well for the Sunday stills on lines
In your yard? How old do you think they are? - The Equestrian Vagabond
Love it!
Merri- they are at my husband's uncle's farm north of Edmonton. They were in use until about the 1950's on the hay wagon.
I love this pic! :)
Great shot..:-))
This would be great in a frame on a wall! I love the weathered wood.~Lisa
Really, really nice.
I love this photo! It would make a great wall hanging.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
reminds me of the horse drawn wagons from the old west:D
Now I like those wagon wheels, I only have the steel wheels!
Pretty enough for wall art.
very nice picture Shirley
Nice wheels they look like they are in really good shape.Not that I would ....but the expression "I would kill" for those comes to mind.
Great shot! that would have worked well for the Sunday stills on lines
In your yard? How old do you think they are?
- The Equestrian Vagabond
Love it!
Merri- they are at my husband's uncle's farm north of Edmonton. They were in use until about the 1950's on the hay wagon.
I love this pic! :)
Great shot..:-))
This would be great in a frame on a wall! I love the weathered wood.
~Lisa
Really, really nice.
I love this photo! It would make a great wall hanging.
Post a Comment