Since Janice came the closest with her guess of 8 pups, she is the official winner of my foaling-carried-over-to-whelping-contest. Which mug would you like Janice? And hey, everyone, Janice has a birthday on May 28, so guess what she's getting as a birthday present from me? Yup, a pup!
Here are a couple photos- the huddleuppy:

And these two are a couple of my favourites:

The one at the top was the one born at 3:45 AM and the other one was the second of the two born at 1 AM.
I'll have plenty of photos over the next few days to share with you all (was there ever any doubt?!)
11 comments:
Congrats to Janice , and an Early Happy Birthday !
The pups are adorable
Wahoo puppies.For my prize I will take the steer cup....and thank you very much.
Wow 10 puppies! Thatll keep you busy for a while, enjoy, they are very cute.
Congrats Shirley. I'd have never guessed that Tess would have THAT many.
10 pups in a first litter! Go Tess! :-)
Lucky Janice! A mug and a pup.
Oh how sweet! Tess will have her paws full with that brood.
Congrats. Lots going on at your place. :)
Since I can't have that stunning long legged colt, I want a puppy!
A pile of puppies! What could be better than that!
They are soo cute and congrats to Janice!
Look at that pile of puppies!! wow! I loved it when my Daisy had her litters. There's nothing better than warm, cuddly, little puppies.
Post a Comment