Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Stills

Well Good morning everyone! Can I pour you a cup of coffee?
Hope you like your coffee strong!

Mind if I join you?

Here's to all my blogging friends! Hope you have a great day!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm having my second cup now, but thanks for the offer. :)

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Now that's talented to pour coffee and take the picture at the same time. My pouring would have gone amuck for sure. Those first two are great!!

lisa said...

Thanks Shirley and same to you, wish I could but it would take me a while to get up there ;)

Linda said...

Just having my first cup now.....maybe someday we CAN get together for a cup.

Ed said...

Well done, I had a cappucino this morning from Micky D's..:-)

thecrazysheeplady said...

I'll take a cup :-D

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Cute post! Wish I could join you. I'm not much of a coffee drinker, though. When I do drink coffee my choice is Folgers Simply Smooth. It's made for those of us with sensitive stomachs :)

~Lisa

Sherry Sikstrom said...

looks like my kind of coffee! thanks for sharing , and very nice cups too

cheyenne jones said...

Hang on! I`ll be right on over!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Looks good..I will just have some hot water..it is the new old lady drink:)

Anonymous said...

Love it! I think this is the only post that I've seen of coffee being poured into the mug! great shot!

BridgeEtta said...

And here's to you!

Unknown said...

A toast to you too - took your advice today, although I can't quite get canter circles. So far we get a quarter circle then down to a trot. Little arena and still working on steering. But we'll get there.

Anonymous said...

Well done, as always Shirley. You did great with this challenge!!! I love your "Ted and Shirley" mugs. Very, very cute. :)

Crystal said...

Nice mugs, and heres a cup to you. Just catching up on your blog, the vieo of Beamer is pretty cool when hes running and funny getting Url to run too.
The sheep working sounds like fun, I might even like to do something like that, but then I would need a dog and the husband hates sheep, so maybe not.

Dreaming said...

Mmm-mmm-good. Oh wait, that's Campbell's soup. How 'bout, "The best part of waking up...."
Your pictures are so evocative I can smell the coffee now!