Great choices! I love the wood and your little dog.
I love your selections. The pup is a cutie. :)
I love that each pic shows contrasting textures :)My fav's are the scarves and the horn wrap/cap
Nice choices. I have been trying to count the age of a tree! LOL!
Liked them all but I think I liked the Horn best.
Fun choices! I love the wood and the saddle horn with wrap! The dogs adorable too! (0:
I love the variety. Those blankets look soft and snuggly.
Love the wood! Your saddle horn is beautiful.
All are wonderful... but that golden saddle horn reflecting the light.... nice!
Beautiful photos! Merle is such a cutie.
Merle is so adorable! I love them all, specially the logs though.
Well done, love that fluffball merle..:-)
Well done! I particularly like the scarves.
All nice shots showing varied texture. Great lighting on the last one!
Very neat variety!Merle is so.darn cute!KK
Great shots!!
I love fabric textures.
great scaff collection and you nailed it down big time :), well done.
I like Merle. I was teaching about dogs today. Wish I could borrow Merle. The students would love feeling her texture silk hair.That blue bird is a NZ water fowl called Pukeko. As big as a chicken.
You took some great photos. I tried to take a couple to post on my blog, but they did not turn out very good. I am going to have to try again, because I think it is a cool idea and would like to give it a shot.
Merle is just the best..I would love to run my fingers through his fur! Great shots all of them:)
Post a Comment
21 comments:
Great choices! I love the wood and your little dog.
I love your selections. The pup is a cutie. :)
I love that each pic shows contrasting textures :)
My fav's are the scarves and the horn wrap/cap
Nice choices. I have been trying to count the age of a tree! LOL!
Liked them all but I think I liked the Horn best.
Fun choices! I love the wood and the saddle horn with wrap! The dogs adorable too! (0:
I love the variety. Those blankets look soft and snuggly.
Love the wood! Your saddle horn is beautiful.
All are wonderful... but that golden saddle horn reflecting the light.... nice!
Beautiful photos! Merle is such a cutie.
Merle is so adorable! I love them all, specially the logs though.
Well done, love that fluffball merle..:-)
Well done! I particularly like the scarves.
All nice shots showing varied texture. Great lighting on the last one!
Very neat variety!
Merle is so.darn cute!
KK
Great shots!!
I love fabric textures.
great scaff collection and you nailed it down big time :), well done.
I like Merle. I was teaching about dogs today. Wish I could borrow Merle. The students would love feeling her texture silk hair.
That blue bird is a NZ water fowl called Pukeko. As big as a chicken.
You took some great photos. I tried to take a couple to post on my blog, but they did not turn out very good. I am going to have to try again, because I think it is a cool idea and would like to give it a shot.
Merle is just the best..I would love to run my fingers through his fur! Great shots all of them:)
Post a Comment