That's an interesting shot. Cool- literally.
It's Crawford Creek. Runs past where Ted works, he took me for a little tour on Monday.
WOW can I come visit. I would love to see this:) B
Buttons, you can come visit anytime!
That water looks so pristine and fresh...!
let it snow, let it snow, let it snow:) its beginning to look alot like Christmas! :)
This is a great wintry shot! Nice, Nice, Nice!!!
Excellent shot and you know how much I like stream ahots and with snow it just gets better..:-))
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That's an interesting shot. Cool- literally.
It's Crawford Creek. Runs past where Ted works, he took me for a little tour on Monday.
WOW can I come visit. I would love to see this:) B
Buttons, you can come visit anytime!
That water looks so pristine and fresh...!
let it snow, let it snow, let it snow:) its beginning to look alot like Christmas! :)
This is a great wintry shot! Nice, Nice, Nice!!!
Excellent shot and you know how much I like stream ahots and with snow it just gets better..:-))
Post a Comment