Within minutes it went from this.....
to having the evening shadows roll across and back light the horses.
My golden girl.....
Mr. Handsome..... soaking up the setting rays on this cold full moon night....
Yup, my sentiments exactly! Too cold! Bleah!
Mama Belle, with golden breath.....
Beautiful Coulee......
And Loretta. Let's not forget Loretta.....
Never mind taking the darn photos! Get me my hay!!!! NOW!!!!
6 comments:
The wind howled here AGAIN this morning.....horse breath was gone in an instant. Love the light!
Haha Loretta, shes not interested in pretty.
That backlight sure makes for pretty photos
Beautiful lighting. You were smart to grab your camera and capture the moment. That's another nice thing about winter, the play of light.
Oh you are so right about that beautiful light! Makes all your horses look breathtaking, except for Loretta. :) She just looks hungry and cranky about it. I get cranky when I get hungry too!
I especially adore that first pic of Beamer!
Beautiful photos!! It never ceases to amaze me how fast light changes.
Post a Comment