Wednesday, April 24, 2019

5 days old

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

Such cuteness! Eli is quite the friendly little character. Very approachable, loves to investigate things, and is doing well with his halter lessons.


I should be able to lead him in the pen tomorrow with mama haltered up too. Then they can go out and he can try eating grass!


I peeled back the hair on his star to see what shape it will end up- looks like it will be heart shaped! It will be fun to see it as he sheds his baby coat.
I'm doing the best I can with my cell phone for photos , but I think I'd better start saving up for another Nikon camera body.

7 comments:

Linda said...

He’s so, so cute!! ❤️🤗❤️

M said...

Love the little smile on his face! Cutie pie!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

oh man! he is a cutie!

WendyFromNY said...

What a cutie! He has the most amazing face! A great start you are giving him.

WendyFromNY said...

Soooo, what color will he be?

Shannon said...

I already can't wait for him to grow up!

Far Side of Fifty said...

What a looker! he has gentle eyes:)