Wow, he is a great looking critter!
He looks so good!! You have really kept him going with whatever you’re doing. Love helps, too. It’s the best medicine. Will he be breeding this year?
Linda- yes, not sure if it will be Belle or not. If she has a filly this spring I may breed her to Drifter, if she has a colt she will be going back to Beamer. I am also looking for a broodmare to lease for a year.
Love that first photo of your beautiful boy!
He makes me smile:) Thank you for sharing him on your blog:)
Yes, Beamer, you always make us happy :-).
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow, he is a great looking critter!
He looks so good!! You have really kept him going with whatever you’re doing. Love helps, too. It’s the best medicine. Will he be breeding this year?
Linda- yes, not sure if it will be Belle or not. If she has a filly this spring I may breed her to Drifter, if she has a colt she will be going back to Beamer. I am also looking for a broodmare to lease for a year.
Love that first photo of your beautiful boy!
He makes me smile:) Thank you for sharing him on your blog:)
Yes, Beamer, you always make us happy :-).
Post a Comment