Busy place around here with the sawmill going. Took Gussie for a little bareback ride to check it out in action
.
The guys had cut down a few trees that had fallen with a bit of debris on the dyke so I rode up there to check it out, and look what we saw.
Wait for it....
Pretty cool for this time of year!
The other day when they first set up the sawmill I took Beamer down to check it out; there were a couple of little kids there with their dad and the girl got to get her first ever time on a horse and ride on his handsome self. I didn't get a photo but her dad took a few. The little boy was funny, he declined to ride, saying "maybe when I'm 9 I'll ride ".... hahaha his sister is 9.
Beamer, of course was perfect for the little girl.
Riding day 56 & 57

3 comments:
Good eyes spotting that eagle. I enjoy watching raptors. Your Beamer sure is a special guy!
Nice catch of the Eagle! The little boy missed out...that is too bad:(
It's good that you're still getting out for rides. Very inspiring! I may have to do the same today--a little bareback ride in the snow. What a nice surprise to see an eagle like that. Your reward for riding and making yourself available to the universe.
Post a Comment