The manx cat was hanging around our yard a couple of days ago; I thought he left but apparently not. It was raining pretty hard when I let Thumper out, and this is what I saw when he came back in. This is about his 4th fight with That Cat. He has a bunch of scratches in his ears as well as the punctures, and a couple gashes above his left eye as well as a very sore tail base that he won't let me explore. That Cat has worn out his welcome and I will be chasing his kitty butt out of my yard whenever I see him. Cat persona non grata!

8 comments:
talk to the owner if you can. if you get vet bills, the owner should help.
M- cats will be cats. Farm cats do wander, they are not kept indoors. Thumper always heals up, and I bet the other cat got just as bad, so would you have us pay each others vet bills?
I hope that they work out the territory soon.
no lol.
how's thumper doing?
clip, clean, triple antibiotic, watch for abscess. hope he gets better soon.
Hope they get things sorted out sooner than later. Cat fights are no fun.
Poor Thumper, it is Spring and Toms are on the move...hormones:( Hope he heals up okay!
Post a Comment