So happy to be back where we get such lovely sunsets (and sunrises).
The mornings have been frosty lately, and it's a treat to see Beamer doing his frosty morning frolic!
The boyz are doing well, standing tied nicely now and improving every day with their feet. I have taken to running the rasp over the soles to get them ready for the feel of trimming- no problemo!
Such good boyz!
Then there's Velvet- can't leave her out! She is getting... round, shall we say?
I am NOT fat!
No Velvet, not fat just in good shape for what may be a long cold winter. At least, it will take me and Ted a bit to get used to being back where there's real winter! We got kinda spoiled the last 14 years away.

.jpg)
2 comments:
Ouch Beamers knees made me hurt but he still has moves! That is a pretty sunset! :)
Wow, he sure has the moves doesn't he?
I watched my gang do a lot of bucking last night when a windy cold front moved through.
Beautiful sunset.
Post a Comment