

I love my digital camera; even if the picture you take starts out looking ordinary, you can edit it til it's presentable. We had a nice sunny day today, so I went out and got myself thoroughly covered in hair as I took the shedding blade to the mares, then took Beamer's blanket off so he could soak up some rays. And of course, I couldn't resist taking a few shots of him while I was at it.
4 comments:
N i c e Pictures. You have a talent. You should do some more and put them in my store, very interesting.With some nice framing I could market them for you.
Well.... maybe. We'll see what happens in the next little while. My camera's battery is running low and I can't remember where I packed the charger for it. Yup, everything is still sitting in boxes in the horse trailer, waiting for a home. If you want to see good photos, go to http://scaryswest.blogspot.com/. That lady has talent!
he really is an awesome horse isn't he?
He sure is! I think he's gorgeous, and he has such a good disposition.
Post a Comment