That circle in the foreground is where the round pen used to be. The water receded today, but it's going to be muddy for a bit yet.
No, I didn't load that photo upside down, that's Delia's reflection in the pond in her pen.
I gave them more turnout time today- the cows were in the pasture next to that pen, so I figured it would be a good chance for Delia to learn to get along with them.
She was quite intrigued, didn't know if she should investigate or get outta Dodge!
The flight instinct took over I think!
After I brought the girls in, I gave Beamer some turnout time.
He was happy to get out and get a change of scenery and stretch his legs a bit.
You can see how soft the ground is, they tore it up a bit but it's better than keeping them cooped up in their pens.
Beamer found mare smells... Delia is in heat at the moment.
I've been watching to see if his arthritis bothers him, sure doesn't seem to so I might put him in regular riding, nothing too strenuous, just to get him in shape; he's kinda round!
8 comments:
She sure is a gorgeous mare! AND yay for Mr Handsome photos!
Hope putting Delia next to the cows works it out of her system! Beamer sure knows how to have fun!
I really like the first photo of beamer, and the reflection one of delia. great photos!
I've also noticed in the video clip, that delia is not looking down when she steps.
Yes, I think the chiro work really helped her.
Always love your horse photos - the more the better! Especially those action shots!!
Wheee! They've all got a case of the zoomies
Seems funny to see a light colored horse in your pastures. I think Josie showed her how to give the cows a what for! :)
Post a Comment