Yesterday was so beautiful, you could almost hear the grass growing, the sun was hot, everything is growing like crazy. I have flowers! Only the violets are blooming right now, but the daffodils will pop soon.
All the horses got turn out time, I was hoping that Delia would roll and get rid of most of that mud on her but no, she was more interested in eating, and once in a while keeping up with Josie's wind sprints.
The bosal shaped up nicely, I'll rig it up today, and if the weather cooperates I'll ride her today. Sideways rain this morning! But I see blue sky peeking out.
3 comments:
Wow I really enjoyed the video! You sure have nice looking horses, and the scenery where you live is gorgeous (in the background).
Still cold here. No flowers yet, but some green shoots are coming up. Heck, it SNOWED on Friday!!! Love your blog....
Looks at the green! I am so jealous!
Post a Comment