Monday, October 24, 2016

They have arrived

Beamer got to be the first to arrive at his new home. Here is his reaction:



Surveying his new neighbours. A few cattle and a couple of goats. They have a really good electric fence on their place, which Thea discovered a couple of days ago..... heeheehee she won't be bothering them at all!
The other horses were more interested in eating the grass than running around but they did short little spurts before stopping for more munching.

Their pen is across a 20 ft. alley from Beamer, so he has a good view of his girls and Fuse.
I did capture one shot of them running- I had to be quick because they didn't run for long!

We didn't get the siding done on their shelter yet so that's today's job; as well, we can start moving our stuff in as some of the flooring is done! Yay! Busy day for me today, I have to take down the round pen and all the panels and haul them over, and then help Ted with the shelter, then start moving our stuff. Lots of work but another week and most of it will be done- then it will be all about set up!

9 comments:

aurora said...

You are on the move & so are your horses! It will no doubt be a long week, but well worth it!! That last pic is cool. No idea who Fuse is, or the other horse pictured with Rosalee - will back track and find out!

Shirley said...

Fuse is the buckskin gelding in the middle, he's Shayla's horse that I'm looking after while she took Coulee to ride.
The mare on the left is Loretta, the old silver buckskin broodmare that I recently acquired.

C-ingspots said...

I love Beamer's reaction! So young at heart...hope you don't overdo and yet manage to get everything done that you need to. Exciting!

Linda said...

They all look happy with their new home! Beautiful photos!!

Far Side of Fifty said...

We use to tie strips of white sheets on new fence. Beamer looks awesome:)

thecrazysheeplady said...

Wooohooo!!! And great shot of the three running!

lisa said...

Wonderful, a happy home!

T.L. Merrybard said...

Love that last pic of them all going in different directions!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous <3