Thursday, November 24, 2016

Back to just girls

Don't give me that look, girls! Yes, there is more change happening!

Fuse left for Alberta yesterday, and Coulee is coming home tomorrow- weather permitting. 
I have a professional hauler bringing her as I didn't want to trust hauling with my 2 wheel drive truck on iffy roads.
I enjoyed having Fuse here, he's a sweet li'l guy. He's going to grow up to be one stout horse too. He is nominated for the CBHI Super Stakes and might be up for sale. 

Coulee did really well with Shayla, once she got through to her she really enjoyed riding her. Still working on getting a blog post on how they did. 
The herd dynamics will change, I hope Rosalee and Coulee pick up their friendship, as Belle and Loretta are pretty much established as the leaders.

3 comments:

aurora said...

There is a lot still going on in your neck of the woods. Looking forward to reading about Coulee's progress.

cdncowgirl said...

Oh too bad he's not a she... a CBHI filly/mare might find a home here ;)

Is Coulee going to be up for sale or are you keeping her?

Shirley said...

cdncowgirl- Coulee is for sale. I will probably keep her until she foals out though, unless someone really wants to buy her in foal.