Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Derby photoshoot

I'm posting a Derby photoshoot that Shayla took because... well...

Nuthin' to see here folks! So, Betsy, Carol, Whisper, Aurora, Cdncowgirl, Leslie, Frank, Lvmyhrs, Grey Horse and Linda, you are all eligible to put in another guess. It should be soon because her bag is right full and the nipples are full too although she hasn't waxed yet.

So anyway, here are some delightful photos of Mr. Handsome #2! Thank you Shayla for the photos! The cover photo was one of them.


I deliberately over exposed this one in editing as I may do a pencil drawing of it.


He has lots of room to zoom!



Maybe he wants to be a Derby Horse!


He has his daddy's eye

He's got those long legs figured out!


1 point landing



Didya get all that?

Just like daddy...

9 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

He's an awesome little guy! Looks like he was having a ball zooming around too.

I give up on Jayne, I think she's holding on to that little one for a lot longer than anyone expected. Maybe the 13th @ 3:00 a.m.?

Linda said...

He’s going to be like his brothers and daddy!

I’ll also revise my date to the 13th, with all else the same. ☺️

whisper_the_wind said...

Tonight (May 11th) at 11:45pm. All else the same

M said...

Goodness, but he is a cute little guy! He really does look like Beamer! :) Jayne, I'm praying for you today and for your foal! :)

cdncowgirl said...

Oh my goodness Jayne! I'm keeping all parts of my guess the same but changing the date to the 12th. That baby is coming SOON

And Derby, love the action shots!

aurora said...

Great captions & matching pics!! Made me smile. Thanks for sharing pics Shayla.

threecollie said...

He is such a little doll! Going to love watching him grow!

M said...

Frank's last guess: Black colt, 2 am, May 14th

Far Side of Fifty said...

He is so cute! :)