Monday, February 28, 2022

Force

 Goodbye Forevuary I'm not going to miss you. 

Why is the shortest month of the year the one that seems to last forever....

This February is one that will go down in the history books. A government who used force on a peaceful protest and froze the bank accounts of those who supported it,  even denying Farm Credit loans this year to those farmers who supported it. Forcing people into bankruptcy and financial ruin for standing up for their rights. 

Another government who used force to invade another country, causing endless misery and death and destruction. 

A world elite who forces people to take an experimental and harmful jab or lose their livelihood and freedom, and in some cases their health or their lives. And not allowing doctors to use medicine that works. 

There is one force to be reckoned with: God's mercy , love and Justice.  I know which power I will side with when the time of reckoning comes. 

Ok rant over. 

Then there's the force of nature.

We are getting a lot of snow, big heavy wet flakes that piled up to over 5 inches in a short time, and it's still coming down. 

Can you feed me in my house today please?

I got my exercise today shoveling that long path to the barn!


He did come out of his house so I could muck it out before I put his hay in there.

Jayne was just hanging around in the snow. 


She will be leaving on March 18th  for Shayla's place. She will be reunited with Belle and Gussie. I sure hope she throws me a filly again this year! If so, this one will be a keeper. 

7 comments:

aurora said...

I like the month of February, but yes - this one has felt particularly long.

You guys are getting a lot more snow than we are. I remember past blogging years when our weather seemed to somewhat mirror each other, with ours being a bit more extreme.

I am really looking forward to Spring this year!

Linda said...

I’m just catching up. My dad has been on end of life care, and it has required all my family to devote their days and nights to helping out. He’s still hanging on, but barely. It has been a tough February for that and many other reasons. It breaks my heart to see what happened in your country. History will not be kind. Our state fired healthcare workers, and the hospice nurses are swamped. The hospitals and nursing homes are short staffed, too. I feel so sad for my dad that he is passing in this dark moment of our history.

threecollie said...

Well said! We haven't exactly given up, but we have just stopped bothering to worry. No matter how much we worry, worse things happen than we ever imagined in our worst nightmares. So we just plod from day to day, waiting for the other shoe...or maybe a whole closet full of shoes...maybe even combat boots...to fall. Hugs

Shirley said...

@Linda- I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. In one way it may be a blessing that he won't have to see what is happening in this world.
The whole system has to crash, it isn't sustainable the way it is. We need major change, and not in the way the elite want.

Shirley said...

@threecollie- I just trust that God has a plan for all of us. I trust in Him.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I was so happy to get the vaccination, to help protect my husband and my elderly parents.
I feel so sorry for the people of the Ukraine, they need our prayers for sure!
Looks like you got enough snow!!

Shirley said...

@Far Side, my point is that it should be voluntary not forced. I'm happy it worked out for you and your husband- I do know of family members who had horrendous side effects.
Our snow turned to rain!