Sunday, April 17, 2022

Happy Easter

 This was another week of not getting much accomplished. A trail ride planned for Saturday fell through, and I only did a little ground work with Sophie during the week. Partly that was because she came into heat again- a stronger heat this time, so I gave her a few days to get over it. 

Also it was Holy Week, so that's where a lot of my focus was. Easter Sunday is a rainy day for us, as we snuggle up with the fire going and a ham in the oven.

I hope you all have a blessed Easter spent with family, friends and good food for this wonderful Feast Day. 

4 comments:

aurora said...

Glad you & Ted had a Happy Easter! Beautiful daffodils!! I've never seen the trumpets grow like that.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Happy Easter to you and Ted! :)

Linda said...

What a beautiful photo. Happy Easter!

M said...

We had a nice quiet Easter. Frank made Berliner meatballs, we had it with potato salad. everywhere we look, daffies are out, other pretty spring plants.