Sunday, July 17, 2022

Rio update

 Got some cool news from Rio's people. 

If anyone  was watching the Calgary Stampede Show Riders in their flag carrying ceremonies  or in the victory  laps for the contestants  you may have seen a familiar set of hooves. 😊




Apparently  the pick up men were eyeballing him; he's  big and powerful  enough for that job!

Rio has never carried a flag before but he took to it like a champ. And I  think  he rather  enjoyed  all the attention and  commotion  of the Stampede. 

Good job, Rorie and Rio!


5 comments:

Linda said...

I saw that on Facebook! Very cool!!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

that is wonderful! I bet they were eying him up, he is a handsome fellow!

Far Side of Fifty said...

What fun to see him again!

aurora said...

Awesome, as you know Rio is my fav Beamer baby!!

threecollie said...

That is awesome!