Monday, July 25, 2022

Velvet

 

I picked up Velvet yesterday and took her up to Shayla’s place to tease her with Beamer as we suspected she may be in heat. 

She said no not right now! Beamer however thought she should be. So we will have her visit him every day to check where she is in her cycle. 

She got turned out into a large pasture with 3 other mares, including Gussie. 


Still waiting  for that foal! 

1 week to go for move in....

4 comments:

aurora said...

Nice that you are closer to the mares & babies. Will Beamer be moving with you and Ted to the new farm?

I miss interacting with you on Blogger! Hope you can get the comment thingee resolved, after you settle into your new home. Best wishes!

M said...

my favorite horse1 hi gussie!! 💜😊

Far Side of Fifty said...

Oh Gussie looks good and Velvet is very pretty to, hope the move in goes well for you I imagine you are anxious!!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Shirley,it is so nice to see Gussie and the others. I was hoping to chat with you, but I either lost your number or am having a rather large brain fart. Would you be able to give me a call sometime?