Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Happies

 Some things that make me smile:

Siamese Stack (from bottom to top- Smudge, Misty, Badger and Bandit)

Giant Sunflowers in the autumn wind


Finding red leaves instead of the ubiquitous yellow


and finally having one of the kittens trust me enough to pet her every day. 

6 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Nice! All those things would make me smile also.

I sometimes walk the forest just to find some beautiful red leaves in the sunlight. Yellow is predominant in our woods.

Across the ridge I can see one beautiful bright tree turning a brilliant red.

Awww to the kitties!

M said...

All very lovely! 💜

Far Side of Fifty said...

Yes that kitty is very cute! Your happy things make me happy too!

Linda said...

Aww, it’s so sweet to have barn kitties to greet you.

kbryan said...

Love your kitties! They are so pretty. Will you be able to catch and fix them? Or maybe some of them are already spayed/neutered. Barn cats are awesome!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Oh! I bet it is beautiful from your viewpoint by the river