The cold weather is almost over- one more day to warm up, yay! We can kick La Nina to the curb!
Darn coyotes are traipsing through the yard in the early morning hours. The coyote choir has been in full voice close by ever since the full moon. I reckon this cold weather is making them rather hungry. Not much for them to eat unless they can take down a deer. Good thing they leave my horses alone, their tracks go right in front of the horse shelter and within feet of the barn. The barn cats don't venture out much, they are all snugged up in the loft of the barn, so I think they are safe.
Velvet keeps me guessing. Is she in foal or not?
These photos say no..
I have been in touch with Ruby's owner, I am definitely first in line if she decides to sell Ruby's Beamer baby. I would be absolutely thrilled to have two Beamer babies here!
4 more weeks to spring!







9 comments:
I can’t wait for spring. I’m so tired of ice. I’ve heard how cold it was out there. Brrrr.
I think your warm up is our cold spell. The cold is on its way here tomorrow. Hope you get a Beamer baby.
i looove winter, but even for me, it can go on to long. 👍
Spring countdown has started. I'm tired of the cold. I think tonight will be the last really cold spell we'll have this winter (though I've probably just jinxed myself). I'm ready for more horse time and longer days.
Ice patterns on windows may not be ideal, but they are pretty & interesting!
We have a ton of 'yotes. They travel and are more visible at times, even during the day. Not a fan. Truly hope they continue to leave your horses (and cats) alone. They can and will go for larger prey under the right circumstances.
Hope Beamer's baby becomes yours!
Fingers and toes crossed for Velvet! I do hope Spring will come in 4 more weeks:)
I hope Velvet has a beautiful baby! Spring. We just got snow so I want to enjoy it for a few days. Apparently it will melt next week.
I hope the Beamer baby buy works out for you! Our windows all look like that too. lol Stay warm!
Haha. We have the same happening on one of our windows. We will be replacing them when the weather warms up.
I hope you get another Beamer baby!! That is so special to have a living breathing piece of him—or two.
Post a Comment