Saturday, March 29, 2025

Are we done yet?

 There isn't much happening here in the last week except a return to a blast of winter.


At least at this time of year the snow doesn't last.  But really, enough already!!! We didn't get a lot, but north of us got over a foot of snow. 

Flowers please, no more icicles!

I decided it was more fun to watch Road To The Horse than do my taxes. It sure has me wanting to work with young horses again! Nobody picked the horse I liked (#6) but the one Tik Maynard has was my second choice and he is doing great. 

Speaking of working with young horses....


It's starting to look like there might be a foal in there after all! 265 days today, if that is indeed a baby belly. 

3 comments:

Linda said...

Looks like a baby belly to me! How exciting. ❤️ Sorry about the snow. We’re not out of the woods here yet either. We can’t plant annuals until Mother’s Day.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Oh I hope that is a baby belly!

aurora said...

I feel your pain. This morning feels like Winter here too. Only a frosty dusting, but it does gets old this time of year. Especially following Summer temps of mid 70F. Our weather swings are mild compared to the deadly storms other areas are enduring.

You will get to do your wonderful work with a young horse again!