Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Missed

 I miss my boy. My life changed on that day. 2 years ago today.



8 comments:

Leslie said...

Hi Shirley beautiful memories, so sorry love hurts sometimes

aurora said...

I cannot believe it has been two years! Beamer was such a handsome special horse. Feel him with you, through the tidal wave/s of missing him.

thecrazysheeplady said...

Yeah :'-( {{{hug}}}

M said...

magnificent horse!

Far Side of Fifty said...

he will always be your heart horse Shirley. You took such good care of him and he was the bestest horse ever you were so lucky to have him and I for one am so glad you shared him with us through the years!

Linda said...

What a beautiful photo of Beamer. I don’t know if it really fades. 😔 I just look forward to seeing the ones I love and lost on the other side. I watched the movie about Mister Rogers last week and he would ask people to take a minute everyday and think about the people who loved you into being. Beamer would be one of those for you.

TeresaA said...

There are times when the creatures I’ve lost hit hard. He was a lovely horse and leaves a legacy of foals. (((Hugs)))

4RRanch said...

He seemed like a great one.