WOW!! Great pics! I love the early morning! You were at the right place at the right time!!!
It was a blessing to see this, much less to photograph it!
Are you sure you don't live on Mars?What wicked sky colors!! :D
I've never seen the sky this colour, before or since.
That is a gorgeous picture, and then be able to get a rainbow too!
I was lucky; I didn't know about the rainbow until I grabbed my camera and went outside.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WOW!! Great pics! I love the early morning!
You were at the right place at the right time!!!
It was a blessing to see this, much less to photograph it!
Are you sure you don't live on Mars?
What wicked sky colors!! :D
I've never seen the sky this colour, before or since.
That is a gorgeous picture, and then be able to get a rainbow too!
I was lucky; I didn't know about the rainbow until I grabbed my camera and went outside.
Post a Comment