Flags- that's our challenge this week, so I'll start with our own Maple Leaf, standing straight out in a stiff breeze.
Since I took a trip to Idaho the other day, I got this shot of the flagpole at the American side of the border.
Here is a shot of our collection of flags which visitors have brought us:
The German flag, US and Texas, the Acadian flag (from Nova Scotia) and a couple of flags from Massachusetts buried under the rest.
15 comments:
I love that your visitors bring flags along...that is a neat lil collection!
That's a very cool collection!
Been to Arcadia many times, loved the people and nearly stayed with one! Permanently.
Nice, I think it's cool people bring you flags.If people did that for me I fear I would have a big collection of the Canadian Flag.Nothing wrong with that but it could get pretty boring.....you can only have so much red and white.
I like what you did with the last shot...my flags are just sad and gloomy in the rain.
Nice selection. I need to send you a flag from Tennessee. :)
Love the last shot, thats some collection..:-)
Nice collection of flags. The last photo is visually interesting and colorful.
~Lisa
Love your collection Shirley. Don will be envious to know you visited Idaho - he LOVES Idaho! :)
Another excellent Flag post! I especially love the last photo with them all laid out and displayed. A very unique way to photograph them!
Sandy
From the Heart of Texas
I like the collection, neat way of photographing them all together as well.
I like the collection too. How many people have flag collections?
I think every kid will remember the Canadian flag. It is so unique.
What a nice idea that guests bring you flags!
i hardly EVER see any canadian flag flying! as one young person said, " canadians lack serious patriotism!"
Post a Comment