Nope , not going to ask. Just going to smile , you have a way of making me do that!
Quick! Someone call Red Green!
That's clever.
Hey, whatever gets the job done!
Thats funny, I agree it does look like a red green thing, lol.
I'm still laughing.
LOL I KNOW that guy!
Very funny!
That was a little cart someone didn't want, so my ever-so-handy husband figured it would be a great way to move the camper into winter storage. I can't believe it worked! Red Green, move over!
What a great picture! Funny! Glad you provided an explanation... I was going to say no fair for a Wordless Wednesday photo! :)
Very creative!
well sure saves the gas of using the truck! :) that's clever!
Redneck 5th wheel....love it! :)
Ted looks like he's having way too much fun!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Nope , not going to ask. Just going to smile , you have a way of making me do that!
Quick! Someone call Red Green!
That's clever.
Hey, whatever gets the job done!
Thats funny, I agree it does look like a red green thing, lol.
I'm still laughing.
LOL I KNOW that guy!
LOL I KNOW that guy!
Very funny!
That was a little cart someone didn't want, so my ever-so-handy husband figured it would be a great way to move the camper into winter storage. I can't believe it worked! Red Green, move over!
What a great picture! Funny! Glad you provided an explanation... I was going to say no fair for a Wordless Wednesday photo! :)
Very creative!
well sure saves the gas of using the truck! :) that's clever!
Redneck 5th wheel....love it! :)
Ted looks like he's having way too much fun!
Post a Comment