Just Fabulous! He looks a lot like my kitty... who would be so terrified to be outside, let alone up in a tree. He looks so happy - what a great life!
The regal sentry out on look-out duty guards the inhabitants of his kingdom.
Cool capture!!!
Stunning photo!
Quote from the cat! "Now where is a Fireman, when you need to get down?"
What a beautiful kitty! I love the snow in the background.http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/Twitter: @GlamKitten88
Very nice.
Great picture!! You have the best backdrops around your place!
...."what, never seen a cat-in-a-tree?"
Nice shot!!
Purrrrrfect shot..:-)))
excellent photo. another one that would be superb for a calendar! ever thought of making your own calendars? i'd be your first customer!
What an incredible shot.
Wow! Such a gorgeous capture. : )
I'll be your second customer Shirley, for the calendar!He is stunning..and looks a bit stunned too, to be caught there!KK
Great capture of one "ferocious" feline! Silly kitty, they've got wings.
Gorgeous!
Linda is right, he looks regal! Stunning shot!:)
I'll be your third...I just love the intense look on Thumpers' face. He's ready for action for sure!
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Just Fabulous! He looks a lot like my kitty... who would be so terrified to be outside, let alone up in a tree. He looks so happy - what a great life!
The regal sentry out on look-out duty guards the inhabitants of his kingdom.
Cool capture!!!
Stunning photo!
Quote from the cat! "Now where is a Fireman, when you need to get down?"
What a beautiful kitty! I love the snow in the background.
http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
Very nice.
Great picture!! You have the best backdrops around your place!
...."what, never seen a cat-in-a-tree?"
Nice shot!!
Purrrrrfect shot..:-)))
excellent photo. another one that would be superb for a calendar! ever thought of making your own calendars? i'd be your first customer!
What an incredible shot.
Wow! Such a gorgeous capture. : )
I'll be your second customer Shirley, for the calendar!
He is stunning..and looks a bit stunned too, to be caught there!
KK
Great capture of one "ferocious" feline! Silly kitty, they've got wings.
Gorgeous!
Linda is right, he looks regal! Stunning shot!:)
I'll be your third...I just love the intense look on Thumpers' face. He's ready for action for sure!
Post a Comment