Whoa, I love that photo of Creston. those clouds and everything!!!!
Perfect pics..:-))
I like them both, but that first one is just awesome with the elevators, trees, the skyline, and those clouds!!
Wow beautiful!! Those mountains!
That first pic is stunning! Love the clouds....I can just feel the crispness and smell the fresh air in the 2nd pic. Love em!
Both great shots...but that first one is AWESOME!!!!!!!
Ha ha, I was going to say awesome too but so have your other commenters. What the heck, it *is* AWESOME!
Oh that top one is magnificent. Love that cattle drive I would never do that with our cows:) they would run Hug B
Well, that's a sucky drive you have to make ;-).
Nice photos. Lucky you to be surrounded by such pretty landscape!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Whoa, I love that photo of Creston. those clouds and everything!!!!
Perfect pics..:-))
I like them both, but that first one is just awesome with the elevators, trees, the skyline, and those clouds!!
Wow beautiful!! Those mountains!
That first pic is stunning! Love the clouds....I can just feel the crispness and smell the fresh air in the 2nd pic. Love em!
Both great shots...but that first one is AWESOME!!!!!!!
Ha ha, I was going to say awesome too but so have your other commenters. What the heck, it *is* AWESOME!
Oh that top one is magnificent. Love that cattle drive I would never do that with our cows:) they would run Hug B
Well, that's a sucky drive you have to make ;-).
Nice photos. Lucky you to be surrounded by such pretty landscape!
Post a Comment