Monday, November 10, 2014

Funny face, I love you


Sing it with me....

Funny face,

I love you,

Funny face,

I need you,

Funny face,

My whole world's

wrapped up in you.

13 comments:

aurora said...

Cute post featuring your handsome yawn-ee boy! Yes, I was singing along the first few lines (don't remember the whole tune) good thing the sound is muted :D

Dreaming said...

Thanks for the smile to begin my day!

CDH said...

Sing it Beamer sing it! Haha! What a silly boy!
:)
Cheri

Far Side of Fifty said...

Beamer you rock!! :)

Janice said...

That was priceless. Beamer what a ham!!!!!!!!!!!Shirley your robot detector is becoming a real pain.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

LOVE IT! I am an Appy girl through and through, but that handsome black QH has stolen my heart!

Jenny said...

Oh, he's so tired! Must be exhausting being that handsome all the time.

Ed said...

What a ham.. :-)
Great shots..

Montanagirl said...

A Donna Fargo song, right? This was hilarious!!

Montanagirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
C-ingspots said...

:) Loved it!!! He really put on a show for you...such drama! Handsome boy you've got there. Saw your post on Kate's blog and popped over for a look-see.

Newsed6 said...

Oh my goodness, numbers 3 and 7 are hilarious!

thecrazysheeplady said...

I love these!!!