Monday, February 16, 2015

Another contender



This is a daughter of Annies Cat , she is 5 and has been used for ranch work since she was 3. I kinda like her!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my, she is a lovely horse!

Anonymous said...

i really like her mane, and her color. what a pretty girl!!

CDH said...

Another red head. She's cute! :)
Cheri

Anonymous said...

Nice solid looking mare.

Anonymous said...

I'm personally fond of the Doc Bars - Red has Doc Bar on the top, but not as much as Annies Cat does.

Nikker said...

I love chromed out redheads! She is a nice looking mare!!
But, that dun in the previous post is still stuck in my head, I'm not sure why...

lisa said...

Very nice, did you take a trial ride on her yet, or before you decide?

Shirley said...

Lisa, I haven't tried out any of these horses yet- they are all hours away from where I live so I need to narrow down my list of prospects and coordinate a few days to go try them out. This mare is in the opposite direction to all the others, she is west of us about 7 hours. Most of my "narrowing down" is done by conversations with the owners and videos of the horses.

T.L. Merrybard said...

Super pretty head!