Thursday, August 13, 2015

Helpful dogs

Yesterday we had really nice evening light, partly due to the fire south of us.
I got to thinking that I don't have a nice photo of Clancy on my sidebar, so off I went to the mare pen, along with my trusty collies. I had to chase the girls away from their hay to get photos.... and of course my sidekicks were happy to assist.
That is, until the horses started walking towards them....
I did get a couple of nice photos of Clancy, but not one for the sidebar. I need a new one of Josie too.


3 comments:

Janice said...

Good dogs.

Anonymous said...

great photo of the evening sun! we have so much smoke here from Washington state, that it makes it hard to breathe. the sun here shows as a red fireball from the haze.

aurora said...

Got a chuckle out of your brave dogs!! Nice pics. Never ceases to amaze me when the light is setting/rising, how it enhances everything and changes on the fly.