Today was all about the dogs. It's a beautiful Easter Saturday, sunny and warm. Ted and I took all the dogs and drove up to visit Janice. I wanted to do a photo shoot of Reba and her clan- Reba has made it to 14 1/2 years old now, and every day is precious. Her daughter Sage, (one of Janice's dogs) is 12 now and her health is failing due to an old injury to her back. She also has Tess's daughter Kali, and I wanted Janice to get to visit Thea. This is Janice's busy season with her greenhouse business, so she won't get away for a few months and by then Thea will be past the puppy stage. So without further ado, here is the family portrait- with Thea added in.
Thea, Reba, Sage, Tess, Kali
I took a few photos of Sage for Janice.
Such a beautiful girl! The next photo is Tess's daughter Kali, who is rather camera shy.
I love this one of Reba and Sage. We will be lucky if they last through this year, so this might be the last photo shoot I do of them.
7 comments:
Quite a beautiful clan! Glad you were able to make it to take those pics - they'll be treasured.
Border Collies Rock!
Great photos....they will really be precious in the future when the past is gone but not forgotten.
They are beautiful! What a group! I know what you mean about aging BC's. Every day is a gift. What great photos! :)
The oldies become more precious with every year that passes. Glad you guys know enough to make the best of every day while they are with you. Lovely pics!
So sad they get old. But cool to get them all together. When does her greenhouse open? Id like to make it out there for some plants, hers always look so good.
Awesome shots Shirley. I love the shot of Sage standing...she doesn't look like she's hurting does she. Great catch of Kali's tongue ha ha. Crystal is funny she would come all the way out here for plants...you better bring a horse and we will go riding...maybe Shirley could come up for a couple days.
Post a Comment