Far Side I think he's just bored. He's also systematically trying to rip a couple of boards off the barn, they are just nailed on to the side. I will let him play with them until they are loose then I'll pull them off so he doesn't step on nails.
Funny! He was very gentle with it. Beautiful Girl put the hotwire in her mouth her first day out--man, did she get zapped!! She has respected hot wire ever since!!
I think it's called boredom....or maybe he's trying to tell you he would like that bit slipped in there...again going back to the boredom lol. I was thinking hot wire just before you said it. I love how careful he is with the wire, funny boy.
8 comments:
He's beautiful, especially in snow.
Silly boy's and their selective hearing!!
A nervous habit that he didn't have before. He must like the feel of the wire in his mouth...I wonder why ?
Far Side I think he's just bored. He's also systematically trying to rip a couple of boards off the barn, they are just nailed on to the side. I will let him play with them until they are loose then I'll pull them off so he doesn't step on nails.
I think he's be happy if I threw a couple of branches in for him to play with.I'm heading out tree hunting today so I"ll get him a couple.
Funny! He was very gentle with it. Beautiful Girl put the hotwire in her mouth her first day out--man, did she get zapped!! She has respected hot wire ever since!!
I think he was flossing.... :)
I think it's called boredom....or maybe he's trying to tell you he would like that bit slipped in there...again going back to the boredom lol. I was thinking hot wire just before you said it. I love how careful he is with the wire, funny boy.
Post a Comment