Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Kai Update

Image may contain: one or more people, people riding on horses, horse, basketball court and outdoor

Yup that's Kai on the head rope, he is a full fledged rope horse now!
This is what his owner says:

He loves his job. He always loved charging into his lope... now that's his job. That boy is a power house and FAST!!!

Pretty proud of my Beamer babies and especially the ones from mama Belle, they have all proven themselves as ranch and rope horses as well as Rio's career at showing and barrels. I am so excited for Belle's foal this year! Her due date is March 31st. (I always call day 343 of pregnancy the due date). My plan is if it's a filly to keep her and if it's a colt it will be sold.

I'm hanging on to Mesa until Belle foals out, just in case she has a colt, then I will still have my Beamer daughter. I trimmed her feet yesterday and she was so good. She will be going back into training soon.

5 comments:

lytha said...

How proud I would be! And miss the PNW..

Hey, can you please take a look at my blog today and tell me if they are those berries you have? I'm so curious.

aurora said...

Another awesome update, you have much to be proud of!! Most importantly (to me) is that all your babies were given such great starts, and good homes. A result of breeding at it's finest!!

Linda said...

What a horse!! I can’t wait to see what’s brewing in Belle come spring. I sure love my Beamer baby.

Far Side of Fifty said...

The Beamer Babies are all so fun to see! :)

gtyyup said...

I would be proud too!!! He looks so relaxed and just natural...doing his job. Well done!