Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Eli

Hey- Eli!
Who, me? You talkin' to me?


Yes, you Eli, I have some news for you.


See that horse trailer over there? You are going to learn to load in it this week.

No problem, I can do that, but why?

Well. I have some news for you.
You need to learn to load because in October, you are moving to your new home. 

Oooooohhhhh..... I see.....

No problem, I can do this!

Yes it;s true, I have a buyer for Eli and he won't be going too far away, less than 2 hours away to a lady I have known for many years. She has wanted a Beamer baby for a while, and this was the one! 
She will be coming to meet him in a couple of weeks, I'll be sure to get pics for you!

5 comments:

thecrazysheeplady said...

Oh dear... We'll miss Eli!

M said...

aww! congrats! :) he sure is cute!

aurora said...

Congrats, he is a cutie!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Glad he is going to live with someone you know!! :)

M said...

If he has the same color as nitro, he is going to be a very handsome dude! he already is a cute lil guy!