And ... ummmm.... I am guilty of not checking properly when I looked at the puppy, apparently "he" is a "she" and no she does not have gender confusion! The owner of her daddy stopped by yesterday and I showed him the puppy. Apparently his daughter can't take her so..... I may just keep her! ***Big silly grin*** My husband rolled his eyes when I said that.... but really, Tess will be 13 in 2 months, Tay is not a good dog to take when I trail ride as she constantly harasses the horses so this pup could be my next riding companion. (See how I justified that). And I have been wanting another female pup for years now. I consider this a gift from God who always knows best.
Friday, August 16, 2019
Updates on Mesa and the pup
For those who are interested in following Mesa's story, here is Shannon's latest blog post.
And ... ummmm.... I am guilty of not checking properly when I looked at the puppy, apparently "he" is a "she" and no she does not have gender confusion! The owner of her daddy stopped by yesterday and I showed him the puppy. Apparently his daughter can't take her so..... I may just keep her! ***Big silly grin*** My husband rolled his eyes when I said that.... but really, Tess will be 13 in 2 months, Tay is not a good dog to take when I trail ride as she constantly harasses the horses so this pup could be my next riding companion. (See how I justified that). And I have been wanting another female pup for years now. I consider this a gift from God who always knows best.
And ... ummmm.... I am guilty of not checking properly when I looked at the puppy, apparently "he" is a "she" and no she does not have gender confusion! The owner of her daddy stopped by yesterday and I showed him the puppy. Apparently his daughter can't take her so..... I may just keep her! ***Big silly grin*** My husband rolled his eyes when I said that.... but really, Tess will be 13 in 2 months, Tay is not a good dog to take when I trail ride as she constantly harasses the horses so this pup could be my next riding companion. (See how I justified that). And I have been wanting another female pup for years now. I consider this a gift from God who always knows best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Keep her!! There is nothing better than raising from day one.
Yes, keep the cute little gift! :)
When we had our Acreage, I didn't have to worry about riding companions. All the neighbourhood dogs seemed to know when the saddle went on and I had as many as 12 " companions" when I rode! Still a good decision to keep the pup😁
I am certain she will win Ted's heart eventually:) Nothing better than a pup to raise from day one. I was fortunate enough to raise two that way...Shelties...loved those little guys:)
Post a Comment