Friday, November 15, 2019

Well that was quick

I made the decision to put Booncat up for sale a few days ago.


 I was hoping that Shayla would be able to take him but things changed for her and it wasn't going to happen. So I advertised him on Northern Horse .com, an Alberta website that has worked well for me in the past.

My ad: https://www.northernhorse.com/classifieds/AdDetails_Horse.asp?ID=24205

2 days later, he is sold!


 He will be going to a home in Duchess Alberta. The folks seem really nice, a couple with 3 children who train performance horses. He calf ropes, she barrel races and they think Booncat will be a nice versatile horse for them and have plans to show him. And I will be able to keep in touch through Facebook.

They will be coming for him next week. I had his feet done today, so he is ready to go. He will be company for another weanling they have for this winter. I'm happy that they are really excited to get him!

4 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Sounds like he is getting a good home! He will get oodles of attention from the kids:)

M said...

happy travels and happy trails to you, booncat! :) - auntie m

Linda said...

How did I not see this? They have a great horse! What a wonderful home, too!!

cdncowgirl said...

I've decided to list Shine as well... and with how unfriendly Facebook has become to horse sales I wasn't sure where to put an ad, I should give Northernhorse a try.