Saturday, March 28, 2020

Bushwhacking

Good morning!


I pray that we all stay virus free and enjoy the time we spend with family and critters and that this all brings us a deeper spiritual life, for nothing makes us examine ourselves more than having to be in close contact with - our self!

Every time I have to go to town I see people being more and more cautious and respectful of physical distancing; one grocery store taped off X spots on the floor to show people where they want them to stand in the check out line ups.

There are a few disturbing reports of people leaving the cities and camping out in the bush-  I sure hope that they know what they are doing because my experience with city folk camping usually involves seeing garbage everywhere and drunken parties and disrespect for land owners.

I'd rather just see the wild life that belongs there!


There were a couple of whitetail deer, but I wasn't quick enough to get the camera on them. 
I love exploring in the bush and Gussie is the perfect trail partner, she is level headed and smart, even though she sometimes makes her opinion known she usually just goes where I want her to- like stepping into the river. 


Riding day 14

2 comments:

M said...

I love going along for rides with Gussie :D Just gotta love her watchful eye, and those ears!

Linda said...

Gorgeous. You are lucky to have such beauty right out your door. It has been really hard for people to adjust quickly to this new reality. I feel sorry for the world--my country--the people dying. A coping mechanism has always been riding the trails, but that has been taken away from us. There's plenty to keep me busy at home, though--Tweed time!