He has a name; Mama Belle and I are pleased to present, Midnight Moondance on his debut dance, showing off just how well he works those long legs and floats across the ground.
He is a friendly little fellow!


Doesn't he just look like daddy in this photo!
Dna is in the mail to determine his colour and panel for his registration. I'm pretty sure it will come back black and not smoky black but looks can deceive so I test to be sure.
All bedded down last night. Oh the cuteness!

9 comments:
How utterly wonderful! Perfect name. Awesome foal. Congratulations!
aww, shux! 🥰
Perfect name. He’s going to be fun to watch!
Love the name! You are having such fun!! :)
Adorable, congratulations on a beautiful foal.
He's gorgeous! That's a baby Beamer picture?
crazysheeplady, that is Moondance, but I have a photo of Beamer at 3 months old and he looks just like this. Moondance inherited the black color,short back, level neck and cute face. What mama supplied is more size.
What a great name! He's a beauty!
Aww, so precious!!
Post a Comment