I always do a 3 week photo shoot on my foals. Moondance is really starting to chunk up. He is actually pretty laid back, while he does run around, he only does short bursts and then he isn't interested any more and I can't convince him to keep going.He just says. I'm done now thanks!
Who, me?
Don't run with your mouth full!
So elegant!
Power takeoff!
Sassy boy!
Getting down in the turn
Those long legs! Will measure him soon.
Taking a breather....
and off again!
Powering into the turn...
One last burst...
And that's all folks! He was DONE. Chow time!
8 comments:
Works hard, plays hard, rests hard ❤️
Grrreat shots! He is just beautiful!
aww! what a sweet gem!🥰
He’s a beautiful boy! ❤️
He is ever so handsome and a good mover! :)
I have to say, I think the power take off photo is the best, because it shows excellent athletic form, not to mention the power of a quarter horse.
Fantastic action shots (my fav!) of your cute guy!!
I'm just scrolling back to see this boy. What a stunner! :)
Post a Comment