Thursday, July 7, 2022

Some photos and some news

 Just a quick post to show off some Boe photos😊




Isn't he a chunk!

I am considering  putting  him up for sale at weaning time. I think he's  one of the prettiest  Beamer boys along with Derby, Belle's  last Beamer baby. 

Of course I  have a couple of  Scooter photos to show off too .



Such a handsome boy. Can't wait until  he is all shed out!

And a Mama Belle photo - she looks pretty good for being 18 yrs old and  working on baby # 13!

And now for the big news!  You all remember Belle's  first foal, Sparkle N Peppy  who I  had for a little while a couple of years ago. Her owner, Janice,  bred her to a grey double bred Playgun stallion last summer and yesterday at 1 am she foaled....

A filly. 


Isn't  she a beauty! Looks like she will go grey like her daddy.  I will post more photos as I  get  them. 

Beamer is a grandpa finally!


3 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations, grandma! I can’t believe it’s only his first! So many boys, I guess. What a beautiful baby!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Grandpa Beamer!! That makes me smile:)

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Grandaddy Beamer! Babies are beautiful!