Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Wordless Wednesday

 








8 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Fun to see, Gussie is a good Mama:)

M said...

aawww!!!💜😊

Val Ewing said...

Look at those hairs on her tail! She is magnificent!
Sassy little thing, she looks perfect.

Linda said...

Sweet baby! ❤️

kbryan said...

What a beautiful foal! Do you think you might keep one of Beamer’s foals. He is such a gorgeous boy. . . Love the photos!

Shirley said...

kbryan- this isn't a Beamer baby. She is sired by Shayla's late stallion, Jets Givemathrashin. I do have both my mares in foal to Beamer for next spring foals though and I am hoping that I will get a keeper filly. This is Beamer's last year breeding.

kbryan said...

Beamer has sired some beautiful foals. He has had a very fruitful life. I hope you get a filly from him as well. Have you considered freezing some of his semen? He is such a beautiful horse. . .

Shirley said...

kbryan- I never collected Beamer and he isn't trained on the dummy. Yes he's very beautiful, but his legacy will have to live on in the few mares he sired.