Sunday, August 25, 2024

Sunday Silence


 

6 comments:

Shirley said...

The last ear cam. No longer able to ride him, I sat quietly on his back as he lay relaxing and taking the weight off those arthritic legs. Knowing that it would be the last time I ever sat on him.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Such a sweet photo, poor old boy...I can feel his pain and yours.

Linda said...

Oh, Shirley. Your love for him, and his for you, transcends this life. I don’t say that lightly. Mine for Cowboy did, too. I feel Cowboy near me all the time. I didn’t so much right after he passed, because I was used to having him physically, and the spiritual takes different senses. But now I feel him ALL the time, and even see him running around me. These horse human bonds are deep.

thecrazysheeplady said...

No words... :'-(

aurora said...

Beamers passing was/is such a shock to me. What a gift to have (and be) loved and bonded together, this much. One of a kind. Hold tight to your memories Shirley. Back the digital ones up!!! Long story. Plays a part of my MIA on Blogger.

Val Ewing said...

Oh wow. Such a beautiful and loving moment.