What a beautiful tribute for a one of a kind horse. My eyes are so full of water I can hardly type. My heart hurts for your profound loss. I know how much you loved your gorgeous Beamer boy. It is hard to find the right words...sending {{hugs}}
Once a horse has touched your soul, they'll always be with you. Our deepest condolences to you, and Ted. A new star shines bright in the heavens every time God welcomes our beloved animals home.
No, his hoof prints cannot be filled. He was a great one, and that is why I was drawn to Tumbleweed. I wanted to have a piece of him, too. We’ve watched him for so many years through your blog, and all his babies, that it feels like he’s all of ours.
I will go out and tell Tumbleweed the news today and look for Beamer there.
My deepest condolences to you, Shirley. Having lost Cowboy, 9 months ago, I have to say the pain and loneliness for him have dulled, but not gone away. It changes things. I don’t know how this will affect you, but know that I am praying for you.
Oh Shirley, My heart is breaking for you. He was a one of a kind your Beamer, I am so glad you shared him with us over the years...and a bit sad too as you made us love him through your photos and words. Rest easy Beamer and then run fast through the grassy meadows.
Oh wow! I JUST saw this Shirley. I'm so very sorry for your (and Ted's) loss. Mr. Handsome made the world brighter for so many people and his spirit will live on through the babies he brought into this world. If I was there I would give you a giant hug. The best I can do for now is send love to you from across the miles.
So sorry to see this even though we knew it would come someday. The great ones (of any species) leave scars on your heart that change who you are...but we wouldn't have missed a day for anything. Diane
I am so sorry, what a lucky horse to be so well loved. And a blessed owner to have such an amazing horse. Such a difficult decision to make, but the ultimate kindness.
9 comments:
What a beautiful tribute for a one of a kind horse. My eyes are so full of water I can hardly type. My heart hurts for your profound loss. I know how much you loved your gorgeous Beamer boy. It is hard to find the right words...sending {{hugs}}
Once a horse has touched your soul, they'll always be with you. Our deepest condolences to you, and Ted. A new star shines bright in the heavens every time God welcomes our beloved animals home.
I came here as soon as I saw it on Facebook.
No, his hoof prints cannot be filled. He was a great one, and that is why I was drawn to Tumbleweed. I wanted to have a piece of him, too. We’ve watched him for so many years through your blog, and all his babies, that it feels like he’s all of ours.
I will go out and tell Tumbleweed the news today and look for Beamer there.
My deepest condolences to you, Shirley. Having lost Cowboy, 9 months ago, I have to say the pain and loneliness for him have dulled, but not gone away. It changes things. I don’t know how this will affect you, but know that I am praying for you.
Oh Shirley, My heart is breaking for you. He was a one of a kind your Beamer, I am so glad you shared him with us over the years...and a bit sad too as you made us love him through your photos and words. Rest easy Beamer and then run fast through the grassy meadows.
Oh wow! I JUST saw this Shirley. I'm so very sorry for your (and Ted's) loss. Mr. Handsome made the world brighter for so many people and his spirit will live on through the babies he brought into this world. If I was there I would give you a giant hug. The best I can do for now is send love to you from across the miles.
So sorry to see this even though we knew it would come someday. The great ones (of any species) leave scars on your heart that change who you are...but we wouldn't have missed a day for anything.
Diane
I saw this on Facebook and my heart just aches for you. He was so very special, as were his foals. I am really sorry.
I am so sorry, what a lucky horse to be so well loved. And a blessed owner to have such an amazing horse. Such a difficult decision to make, but the ultimate kindness.
I am so sorry to hear of this. He was such a beauty and I know his passing will live a large hole in your heart, but he will always be with you.
Post a Comment