Clouds are so amazing and evoke emotion. I see a horse running free <3
Me too- there was another ghost rider cloud with that one but the image wasn't as clear.
You two are so creative. I had to look extra hard, but I did find the horse running free! Very cool!!
I had to look hard to see the horse!!
Yes- the top of the cloud is the outline of the horse's neck and back, like it is headed downhill.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Clouds are so amazing and evoke emotion. I see a horse running free <3
Me too- there was another ghost rider cloud with that one but the image wasn't as clear.
You two are so creative. I had to look extra hard, but I did find the horse running free! Very cool!!
I had to look hard to see the horse!!
Yes- the top of the cloud is the outline of the horse's neck and back, like it is headed downhill.
Post a Comment