Yesterday was one year since I made the call on Beamer; it was a bit of a tough day but it was made a bit brighter when Jared sent me a photo of Theo. He sure does look like Beamer, although his head is more like Velvet.
His owner is still quite happy with him.
Rally is keeping me busy; I have sat on her a few times now, and started putting a snaffle bridle on her when I longe her.
She didn't mouth it for long and is longeing well now but I still haven't asked her to lope in the round pen yet, due to heavy morning dew making things slippery.
I am happy that she has shown zero inclination to buck and hope it stays that way!



3 comments:
I will never forget your Handsome Beamer he was a one of a kind horse. He had so many good years with you Shirley!
Yeah, we will never forget Beamer. {{{hug}}}
Oh, Beamer. I can’t believe it has already been a year. There is something very special about at least having his progeny still going strong. ❤️
Any news on the filly?
Post a Comment