Friday, May 2, 2008

Peppy is getting cuter


The little guy is growing, starting to eat grain with mom, although in this photo it looks like he can't decide if he should scratch or go for the oats mom spilled on the ground. He's starting to muscle up, and is very friendly and easy to handle. Soon all the mares will get to go out on pasture, and get out of the muddy pen. I always worry a little when I first turn them out on a new pasture- like I said before, if there is a way to get in a wreck, they'll find it!

4 comments:

kdwhorses said...

He is just a cutie! Thanks for sharing him with us!

Janice said...

He definiteley is cute. From this angle his color is already changing. The store is just about done Shirley. I will send you a pic of the outside ....very pretty. Later.

Shirley said...

Janice, just put the pictures on your blog; I check it regularly!

Michele said...

tee hee hee! he's so charming! :)