
Surprisingly enough, she is very good about letting me doctor her. I put her in the little pen, and could likely wrap her without the halter on, but to keep the program on track, I halter her first. I can touch her all over, except the front legs, but she really doesn't want me on her right side yet. Check out how dark Peppy is now! He is doing really well, and growing like a weed. He's about three inches taller than Chickory. This picture was taken just before dark. Work sometimes interfers with the time I want to spend with my horses! Oh well, gotta pay for the hay! The days are really getting dark early. On my non working days, I spend all my spare time with my little critters, trying to get as much done as I can before the snow comes and winter hits with a vengance.
2 comments:
Sorry Chicory hurt herself, the plus side is it means more handling. Any time spent working around their legs esp the back ones is a bonus in the long run. Thanks for your kind wors and thoughts today.
Hope her leg feels better.
That's funny that she turns her head away without moving her feet. That sounds like something Nick would do!
Post a Comment